AdauraTech develops high performance, low cost RF testing equipment that makes it affordable to test the billions of IoT and wireless devices that need to connect to wireless networks today.
While the wireless industry reaches new technological breakthroughs in efficiency and affordability, the supporting infrastructure of test & measurement equipment has changed very little. Previously, high cost and complexity reigned supreme.
This caused problems for both small and large corporations alike:
- Small startups in IoT and wireless industries cannot afford the large expense (and complexity) of yesterday’s testing equipment, which means they often don’t validate if their wireless products will actually work in the real world
- Large companies need to innovate quickly to stay competitive, and in order to do so, they need high performance testing equipment that is easy to implement and use, while also being dependable enough to handle heavy testing loads for years to come.
AdauraTech solves both of these issues. We provide the hardware for the companies that have the technical proficiency and infrastructure to perform their own testing, and soon, we will provide an all-encompassing performance testing service for companies that choose to outsource their testing and analysis.
Founded in 2013 by RF, microwave and system automation professionals, AdauraTech is located in California’s Silicon Valley. We currently serve customers on four continents, including Google, Intel, MIT, NASA, Telstra, Verizon and many more.
- Customer's trust and convenience
- Wide range of customization options
- Long-term technical support and products availability
- 2 years warranty
- Conformance to international standards
- Ability to manufacture RoHS compliant products