Rooted in California but serving a global customer base, AdauraTech was founded in 2013 by RF, microwave and system automation experts. Since the very beginning, our top priority has been to provide professionals working in those fields with reliable, high-performance testing equipment at an attractive price point.
AdauraTech is seeking an experienced Sr. Assembly Technician to join the manufacturing team. You will need strong assembly skills and experience with PCBA & enclosures. Soldering experience is required.
Location: Roseville, CA / Carlsbad, CA
Job type: Part time / Contract
- Functional acceptance testing of circuit board assemblies and power electronic units following defined test procedures.
- Troubleshoot, root cause and document electronic functional failures.
- Perform circuit board electronic modifications such as component rework, soldering/ desoldering of electronic components, etc.
- Understand how to read electrical schematics and use manufacturers’ product data sheets.
- Willing to work flexible hours and passionate about getting jobs done.
- Hands-on approach: Proactively identifies and fills in gaps where needed.
- Good knowledge about manufacturing methods and processes to build RF sub-assemblies preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills, Creative and analytical skills, High integrity and discretion.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 5+ years assembly technician experience.
- Circuit board re-work experience.
- Experience with soldering required.
- Experience with prototype and fabrication shop processes.
- Must be able to speak and write English proficiently.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint